Work in saudi arabia

Hi all. I'm currently looking for an expat job/contract and was wondering if anyone has any advice for me as this is my first time looking for this kind of career. I'm currently looking for work anywhere from the uae or middle east. Any advice or tips and tricks is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Neil

Hi

In gulf states , there are added benefits to the salary package (they are compulsory by law and not a gift from the employer) such as; Health insurance, return air ticket to home country   in yearly bases, accommodation allowance  and  30days paid annual vacation.
If you are married, your contract must be a family contract to include your family in those benefits.
In Saudi, your profession in your Iqama (residency/Visa) will have an impact on many things so be sure to have the right profession.
DON'T resign from your current job until your visa is stamped in your passport
If they told you that the process of your visa will take a month , the X that with 3
In Saudi , living in a compound is a big plus for many people( I personally don't see the point of it) so since you are a westerner, try to make sure that  your company will provide you with one (you will not get accommodation allowance  if they did)