Any affordable tips to kill boredom in Riadh?!

Hello everybody,

i'm totally sure that most of us (expats) are suffering from the boring life in Riyadh, any one can conclude any tips to meet new friends to spend time through the week or weekends together, may be we can play games or just hangout!
i have an access already to nicely compound here which serve hookah and very delicious food but i have no friends to join :)   any advises?

Thanks

Totally disagree, Most of the expats are having a very exciting life. Its only the few who might be having a boring life and they also pull few down with them !!

Yes, you could be right , but never deny that there is no comparison between life here and Dubai or Bahrain! 
maybe the people who lives in compounds or having a big group at work has a different life, but if you don't it's so difficult to meet new people! 
therefore i was just searching for expats group who have the same situation, and i already found weekly meetings between the guys here but the last update was more than year ago :) have a nice day

AHabib wrote:

Yes, you could be right , but never deny that there is no comparison between life here and Dubai or Bahrain! 
maybe the people who lives in compounds or having a big group at work has a different life, but if you don't it's so difficult to meet new people! 
therefore i was just searching for expats group who have the same situation, and i already found weekly meetings between the guys here but the last update was more than year ago :) have a nice day

If is not like Dubai or Bahrain and it is good... At least till the time you are here you can learn new things or do something creative as you have ample time for yourself.  :)

Sounds too quaint, but potluck suppers are a relaxing and affordable way to get together. Also a book and a couple of starbucks esspressos can provide hours of entertainment. Evening walks with friends, etc...