Looking for Russian nationals in India

I am looking for Russian nationals in India. If anyone is interested, please do call me. Thank you very much. I can only speak Russian and nothing more.

Hello BangaloreAngel :)

Your post has been redirected to the India forum for better visibility.

To be in touch with Russian nationals, view the Russian expatriates network in India.

Regards,
Sheetul

Thank you very much.

Why can't I send private messages?

Hello BangaloreAngel :)

To understand why your private messaging system is unactive, read the article "Anti Spam system and New Rules".

Regards,
Sheetul

Thank you very much.  I have gone through the forum rules.

privet, kak dela?davai poznakomisya )) ya zhivu v deli a ti gde zhivesh? chem tut zanimaeshsya?

Welcome to the forum vikramrathore2003

Can you kindly interact in English language in the forum so that other members can understand!

Regards!

Thank you very much for the good answer.

ok yud. 
hey banglore angel i wrote in russian for you.

Thank you very much for the Russian. I cannot even read that as I know only Russian (Russian Alphabets only). Please read my profile carefully when I say "I know only Russian". Not Russian written in English.

You could get in touch with me.Coming from Moscow, Miss Moscow.But me an INdian..
so decide 4 urself please...
cheers
chandni

я тут тоже одна в бенгалуре
вы совсем недавно приехали да.

Welcome to the forum twintulip :)

Can you kindly interact in English language in this Anglophone forum so that allowing everyone to understand and eventually participate.

Regards!

Пожалуйста, дайте мне ваши контактные данные. Мы можем говорить и встречаться.

@ BangaloreAngel:

Can you kindly interact in English language in this Anglophone forum so that allowing everyone to understand and eventually participate.

If you don't respect the forum rules, we will be obliged to moderate or delete some posts since we are not understanding anything you are writing!

Regards!