Exchanging Riyals in to Sterling

Hi guys
            I am leaving Saudi next Wednesday and I require to exchange around 80,000 Riyal in to British Sterling does anyone know where I can do this ?

Thanks for any help Alan  :/

For that amount you need to provide proof where you got it from and in addition I hope you know to disclose it at the airport ?

Yes I can prove it easily and yes I know about the airport

Great, so just go to Al Amoodi Exchange, Bin Yala, or anyone of those in Ballad and you are good to go.

Although I suggest you don't go with the cash, first go and speak to the manager there. You can also do it at the bank, but you'll lose couple of hundred by doing it there.

Thank you for the good information

Alan,

Try out the various exchanges across the Kingdom, they would have a service fee in addition to their exchange rate...

Else find out what is the amount which you can carry in hand back to the UK...If it's more than 80k you could take it by hand so as to save on the exchange rates provided by various exchanges here...

Try Moneygram or Tahweel or those types of exchange houses...Each house cater to different geographies...Like Enjaz caters mostly to Philippines....NCB, Samba cater to the sub continent and so on...

All the best and do let us know where and what the rates were...

Cheers!!