Part Time Job in Riyadh KSA

is it possible to look for a part time job while under the company's contract in ksa?

No. As you are sponsored by your company and they will not approve it. Plus a new workplacr will ask you for your iqama and they will know you are working somewhere else. Its not allowed to work for more than 1 employer as an expat.

Is it allowed to conduct software training classes in your home or in friends room after office hours? is it permissible ? let me know.

Regards

Imran

Hello Friends,

Moonlighting has been an old phenomenon in KSA probably due to the reason that expats have a lot of time in the evenings.

1) Law is very straight, one can not work for any other party other than his sponsor, there is no system of acquiring permission for part time job with other organisations.

2) Traditionally some jobs are being done at home eg Tuition. Language Training, Babysitting, Ladies baking cakes for friends and shops etc.

I feel giving Computer software training at your or a friends residence is pretty safe, I have never heard of Saudi Border Agency carrying out raids at residential complexes to check if some one is providing tuition to friends. :)