Find friends Who can help me to visit uk

"It can't be true".

Why not?

It beats me, the commotion regarding Indians inflow to UK that ignites this forum - how about Indian eateries and such on every corner across Europe, can't be all massive bribing, but the domination of ex-British colonies expats in UK is proverbial  and quite natural, or am I wrong?  Apparently me, I am outrageous at the Russian (criminal?)  presence making Russian community perhaps the largest in London - at least, going by journalist findings and some TV documentaries of late. This looks more like massive bribing does it? My wife friend's husband mogul in Moscow bakery business has built himself a castle (!) and landed son in prestige school in England while himself  being highly contemptuous about  British, totally alien and cherishing Soviet past. And this sort makes the Russian community in London. It's us who appreciate things British and graduated from  British literature institutes - stay back for want of 30 000 pounds contributions to British economy. Where is justice?

rustygecko wrote:

"It can't be true".

Why not?

When one makes allegations (as you have) the burden of proof is on them (you).

romaniac wrote:
rustygecko wrote:

"It can't be true".

Why not?

When one makes allegations (as you have) the burden of proof is on them (you).

It sure is.

From "MOST" Indians, he's managed to produce one link about Africans.
That involved one bent agent who was removed from his job, and I sent that link in a PM, so he didn't even manage to come up with that one alone.

I could use losing a little weight, so I'll go on hunger strike until he posts valid links.
I fully expect to be anorexic before he manages to prove his point.

the_yelbaev_tribune wrote:

It beats me, the commotion regarding Indians inflow to UK that ignites this forum - how about Indian eateries and such on every corner across Europe, can't be all massive bribing,

The hammer came down on rusty because racist and bigoted remarks are serious naughties on this forum.
Wild, unprovable comments of that nature are the sort of thing you'd expect to see in some ultra right wing rag, not a forum about moving and living around the world.
The very nature of racism/bigotry just doesn't work in a place such as this where the whole theme is about mixing and learning.

As for Indian food, they must have bribed their way over most of the world, and I'm really happy about that because I love the stuff. I wish a few more would bribe their way into Indonesia, we could use a few more nice Indian places here.

Are there Indian illegal immigrants in the UK?
Of course there are, but some and most are very different things, and we have yet to hear a single word about any corrupt immigration officials, much less a whole department full of them, all busily taking bribes from thousands of Indians.

I'm going to stick my neck out a little here and say, "Rusty, you're talking crap".

Hello all

For info, this thread has got off topic :

Please let us all focus on the first post :

allali youcef wrote:

Hello everyone  ;);)
I am Youssef from Algeria I want to visit uk I respect this country very much
Is it possible to find a friend to help me
I'll wait for your response With Patience
Thank you  :heart:

We may have to close this thread otherwise.

Best Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com