Working in Vienna Wein

Hi all, testing the water here as to working in Vienna. I am a non speaker of German, English is my first and last language.

What is the chance of a British citizen picking up unskilled work in Vienna? The skills I do have are watercolour painting, working with autistic children, some kitchen experience in a small pub. As mentioned above I am not a German speaker although, am a relativity quick learner.

I do have a relatively successful eBay business in the UK selling my paintings what would the legal position  be of me working that business from Vienna.

Thanks

Patrick

You should concentrate on learning German, if you don´t know German, it will be hard to find a job, I speak of experience. The only chance you have to find something are irish and english pubs, but chances are very little to find something, as there are many foreigners looking for work in Vienna, who are in the very same position. Sorry, I don´t have any more positive answers for you, but keep trying and learn German.

By the way: Are you on Facebook? I have a group called "British in Vienna and surrounding areas" and I would like to add you.