Istanbul for 2-3 months from January

I would love to be able to make contact with English speaking expats in Istanbul and of course Turkish people. I am from New Zealand and have just spent the summer in Turkey and now I want to return for a few months to Istanbul in the winter. I would love to hear from you. Best wishes Sandy

Hello Ceylan :)

Your discussion has been redirected to the Istanbul forum for effective communication.

To be in touch with the English speaking expats, view the Istanbul network.

Regards,
Sheetul

Hey Ceylan,

This is Erdem, I m Turkish origin but I just moved to Istanbul from Washington DC, I have lived there for almost 6 years as an expat...So I know how it feels...:)...I am ready to help you in Istanbul...I hope you will have fun here...:)

Hello Erden! Great to hear from you! My name is actually Sandra. Turkish friends named me 'Ceylan'. I am from New Zealand but have lived in Turkey (and Greece) and have been back 2 weeks from Turkey having spent the summer in Bodrum. I stopped in Istanbul for a week before I left. I would like to work but I have no work permit so I thought I would  volunteer instead. My email adddress is [email protected] and I can send photos through if you want to see who you are in contact with. I LOVE your country and the people!

MANY THANKS for your offer of help! Ciao and best wishes!