What is the average salary in 2015?

What is the average salary in Valencia & surrounds in 2015?? I am finding it hard to find a salary scale for different industries. We are in the process of job interviews so want to see what we are being offered is in relation to the national average

Thanks

Hello,
I afraid to say that the average salary here is horrible if you have an education and years of experience.  For example a senior web developer that would be happy to earn 18.000€ annually here in Spain could earn in Germany 75.000€ or in the UK 90.000€.  I am in Sports Marketing and was earning 7.000/monthly with all my expenses paid.  A Spanish company just offered me 1.200/monthly with no travel expenses paid.  Same work, different company.  There is this misconception that cost of living is so much less but this really isn't true.  Valencia and Alicante and their surroundings are cheaper areas than Barcelona, Madrid or Bilbao to live, however it is not cheap when you account for taxes and salary. And yes there might be the so called sun-tax for living and working in such a nice area, but surviving and making a just salary doesn't overweigh the weather. So many of the brightest and most educated Spaniards have left Spain to work abroad for this reason.