Unfortunately, we have not yet been able to finalize your application

hello! to those who got called in for an interview, how long did u wait until you received the result?

FinBella wrote:

hello! to those who got called in for an interview, how long did u wait until you received the result?

I think it was just a couple days after the interview.

Good evening everyone, I need help. what should I do because my residence permit will be expired next month but I don't have visa yet because UDI said still on process yet. I applied its already 7 months since I applied for renewal of family immigration spouse visa. Do I report to Politi and tell the situation? pls. help. Thanks.

twinkler wrote:

Good evening everyone, I need help. what should I do because my residence permit will be expired next month but I don't have visa yet because UDI said still on process yet. I applied its already 7 months since I applied for renewal of family immigration spouse visa. Do I report to Politi and tell the situation? pls. help. Thanks.

Hi, as long as you have maintained the terms of your initial permit with regards to where (location) you have to wait for your renewal application decision; (if you are allowed to wait in Norway) you should be ok. I however advise you contact UDI/Politi.

Thanks Abmik.

I sent letter to utdanningsdirectoratet to say if my British degree and MAsters were worthy in Norway....that was Nov 2016. IT is now March 2017..and I'm still waiting. Can't work until this is done...or even get  a personal number!!! Welcome to Norway.....I'm just glad Brexit hasn't happened yet..AGHHH

Hi everyone,

I also received this email from UDI my work permit....

(((Unfortunately, we have not yet been able to finalize your application))))

It says on UDI site work permit will only takes 5 week but this email comes the last day of my 4 weeks.

2 weeks later i wrote to them and they respond me this messages again.

Dear .......
Your application has not yet been finalized. For some applications, case processing takes longer than we state to be our expected case processing time. You can find more information about expected case processing times for various types of applications by following this link: http://www.udi.no/en/word-definitions/c … ng-times/.

Anyone with experience with such situation????????

Hi i just want to ask if there's anyone here has an idea about my application,, it's been 3 months now since i submitted my application as an au pair,, and i was really worried,, i called embassy twice to update my application but they said they forwarded already my application in norway,, since now i haven't get any email yet,, by the way i applied my application here in taiwan,,