Malaysia shopping site

Next week we will travel to Malaysia, because time is urgent, we are too late to buy some goods, such as sports equipment, diving equipment, these products may not buy in the local supermarket. Will Malaysia have any good shopping site, which is relatively complete category, so we can buy online. Thank you.

Hi there.

The few major shopping sites in Malaysia includes Lazada, Mudah, and eBay. Generally Lazada has a nearly all the sports equipment you need.

In fact, when you use Shopback website to do all these online transactions, you can even get up to 12% rebate. The link is provided below:

shopback.my/lazada?raf=zWFnWr

Keep in mind these sites are NOT like Amazon, you have to watch where items are shipped from. I've had items that took 2 months to arrive. And even in an Amazon box, the seller got orders via Lazada, then ordered the item in the US, had it mailed to Malaysia and shipped it to me here. I've since found a company called USGoBuy that I can buy in the US, have it sent to them, they repackage whatever I've ordered (they will combine shipments from different vendors. It turns out cheaper than Lazada on many items, but more important to me, I can get my size.

There are many good sporting goods shops, including diving equipment in the larger malls that you. buy what you need. Unless you're large size (like me) you should. be fine if you're in KL. But outside KL it's hit or miss, don't know about Penang.

I have been shopping from www.lazada.com and their service in Malaysia is great. Do check them out. More discounts on their APP as compared to their website.

EvaAlex wrote:

Next week we will travel to Malaysia, because time is urgent, we are too late to buy some goods, such as sports equipment, diving equipment, these products may not buy in the local supermarket. Will Malaysia have any good shopping site, which is relatively complete category, so we can buy online. Thank you.

Hello,
You can buy from here .
[link moderated]

Lazada is probably the best, but be careful because some items are shipped from overseas and can take forever to arrive.

Old thread, disregard