Want to Migrate to the Energetic Vietnam

Hi,
I request for some guidance from you.
I am an Indian. I just returned from Ho Chi Minh City on 27th August. I was there for a short trip from our company.
I feel in love with the energy this city has, and everyone is working hard to make a prosperous living and build a future. I see immense potential here, and I was hoping if I could find a job there.
I have seen a lot of expatriates there, and they find the city just comforting.
Please tell me how i can find Jobs there, and what is the process and requirements to immigrate for a short/long time to Vietnam.

Regards,
Vikas
++++

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Vikas,

Great to have you on board :)

Find out all you need to know to relocate and live in Vietnam with the expat guide : Living in Vietnam guide

You can browse through the topics regarding the Information on visas in Vietnam & Working in Vietnam for more feedback and even post your questions except make sure to post on recent discussions please :)

Best of luck with everything !

Thank you

Maximilien

Register with one of the employment services and look on their websites for suitable jobs.

Dear Colinoscapee,
Thanks for you comment. I have already logged in some job portals for this.
However, can you please suggest me if there are any reliable employment services?

Thanking you in anticipation.

Vikas

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Try Vietnam Works as its in English.

There's no such thing as "employment service" for expats/ foreigners in VN.
Try the one colinoscapee has suggested. It has jobs listed under "Expatriate" category.
Get in touch with VN headhunters, if possible, on Linked In.