Contact Dutch expats in Oman

I want to research the possibilities of working in Oman (flex work, not permanent). I am a good trauma therapist. I help people with cleaning up old pain so that they get more pleasure in life. Become who you are: a beautiful person!
It is necessary to work in my own language (dutch). It is my dream to join working in Holland with working and living in Oman!

I would like to get in touch with Dutch expatriates who want to think with me (Visa vs woman and Flexwork).

I hope to meet you in Oman!

Welcome on board  :cheers:

Do you think that there are a lot of Dutch expats living in Oman?

Haha, that's the question! Do you know it?

That's the kind of therapy I need.while we wait for the Dutch to present themselves on this post.you can as well hunt for *Afrikaans* speaking people. Its a branch of Dutch Language with a little mix of German spoken mainly by south Africans&Namibians of Dutch ancestry.  Am sure there are many here.you will feel at home.Goodluck

Thanks Mariamns!
It would be nice to work also with "Afrikaans" speaking people!
I want to go to Oman about November to make contacts and when there are enough possibilities to work there, I want to work in Oman next year (for example january and february). 
Do you have suggestions for me? Perhaps names of organizations in Oman where expats meet?
And how do I know where the most expats (dutch and maybe Afrikaans speaking) life?

Before I go to Oman, I have to arrange all this information.
Would you like to think along with me?

yes, I know I will home, that's the reason because I want to live and work in Oman!
I hope to see you in Oman!

https://www.expat.com/en/network/middle-east/oman/ . Thats the link to the Network section of the forumn.u can choose e 'search' option and search for the Nationalities of your choice. You will find a long list. So many Afrikaans speaking pple too. Am sure they will help you out.

And for more info about expat hangout,  you can read through leisure posts.good luck

I'm sorry to say but Afrikaans is not Dutch and totally different although there are similar words.
As a therapist you need to understand the people and communicate well.

You can contact the Dutch Embassy about the Dutch community. I don't think it is a large community and to be honest: how many of them would need you?

Why are you focus on Oman?