IT Jobs and Computer bisness in Brazil SAO PAULO

Hi james ,,  How are you ...,
you may remember me.. well i am here to ask about IT related jobs in brazil what do you think is there a good scope of it JOBS IN brazil?second i want to know.. that  as my assesment the electronic things like computer laptop etc are much expensive than other countries i am living in pakistan will soon move to brazil .. so i am thinking to bring mobile phones and laptop along with me .. Here in pakistan used laptop are now so cheaper , HP 2450p Core i7 1st Gen  4GB RAM 160 GB HARD . price 170 USD .. so what do you think ? isnt that a good idea to sell this in brazil Sao paulo?
Your xPERT OPINION require ,,
Thank James :)

Yes it certainly must cheaper in Pakistan, like in US or in Europe despite currencies at the top.
But this is nothing special for a second hand one. I made a search for i7 notebook and a new one cost here : R$2000 around USD500/600 from famous internationnal brands.  I doubt people would buy some stuff from Pakistan, only if you know people here.

You will be ok bringing in electronics, cellular phones and computers that are for your own personal use, but anything that is intended for resale is going to be subjected to a 60% import tax on its value (or estimated value placed on it by the Receita Federal). They'll probably allow one or two of most of the above items, but over that they're going to be extremely difficult to convince that it is not your intention to sell those items.

Cheers,
James    Expat-blog Experts Team