Hi...Can someone help and give me some advise please????

I currently have a job with a US based company but working from the UK.  My sister is going to be moving to Arizona university for a semester next year (Sept – Jan)

We would like to rent an apartment and go over together, can anyone tell me how I go about this, do I need a work visa even though I already a job (which I will continue from Arizona with no issue's from their part)

Thanks for your help :)

You do need a work visa, which is attached to your job contract. Contact your office in Arizona and they will help you with that.

Thanks i will speak to my manager :)

Anyone got any tips on furnished apartment hunting??

Hi -- Whatever you do, make sure you get a proper visa for your stay. If you're British, you can stay up to six months on a tourist visa; but you can't work for pay on a tourist visa. And if you get caught working on a tourist visa, you'll lose your Shengen status and run into all kinds of other problems.
If you can get a proper work visa from your company, do so. If the company is U.S. based and will be paying you in the U.S., you do need a work visa, even if they don't care. And even if you don't get caught this time, you're likely to face questions next time from customs officials about how you managed a six-month stay without working. U.S. customs officials are not particularly friendly or open-minded (to put it mildly) about anything they may perceive as a violation of visa status.
Good luck. Arizona's a great place; lots to see and do, and lots of friendly people.