Entry under the U visa status

I wish to move to my home in Arizona.
currently on a b1/b2
Sadly I was on the receiving end of a serious felony.
I would like to apply for my U visa status and have left the supplement B with head of the Maricopa District Attorneys office.
I understand that without this being signed I cant actually apply for the U visa.
the attorneys office, local judge and county sheriffs department seem nervous about signing the paper.

having read the documents supplied by me from homeland security. I fit within the categories and status. but yet the options of people prepared to certify that I was a victim is dwindling.

why wont they sign. they are not committed to any legal problems. 
and the final decision is up to immigration.
the crime happened. I have given information to the authorities. I am still helping bringing the guy to justice.

its nerve racking

It might just be a matter of bad timing. Politics really.....Right now with the presidential and congressional election being so close, things are a bit severe on the immigration front. Immigration office people, and others who must approve red flagged files are not necessarily elected to their position, but the people who they answer to and set those policies are elected. How the election flows can and will change how immigration functions. Depending on who wins the election the whole immigration service will be under significant restructuring. Who wins will either expand the possibilities for applicants or more severely restrict them. The guy who has go sign off on your file doesn't want the decision he/she makes now to reflect on his future employment. So let me simply explain what I mean, from my own experiences with working for a government office, (not immigration-but similarly functioning) I know that anyone who wishes to obtain a higher ranking job must be a good minion to the elected officials they serve under.
As you don't have a perfect looking application, it may be that the person who needs to sign the paperwork is reluctant purely because this election measures how long they will be allowed to do their job. If they continue to have a job maybe depending on what kind of cases they have let pass through their office in the past.

Of course no one currently working in government will ever admit openly that they intentionally held up paperwork because of pending political elections,  but it is reality.  So simply put, don't worry about it,  until after the election in November.  It is really just a few weeks to wait.

papers ate now signed... thanks for the info
I submitted as new post

Questions and answers about visas

Ask your question
usa working visa
By Olas1987
Arizona immigration law
By Xpat

Expatriate health insurance in Arizona

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Arizona

Moving to Arizona

Find tips from professionals about moving to Arizona

Travel insurance in Arizona

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Arizona

Flights to Arizona

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Arizona