Moving to dubai - Which Cell phone connection is better?

please some one tell me about cell phone connection that which one  is better du or etisalat ??? :D

Etisalat

Du is ok too I use it.

I use du and is good.

ahmadshah7601 wrote:

please some one tell me about cell phone connection that which one  is better du or etisalat ??? :D

For better area coverage go with Etisalat.

Is there really a big difference?

I'm with Du and have no problems.. I'm PAYG and recharge around 50 dirhams per month - this gets me free social media and I still have my full balance for calls and texts. Maybe it depends how often you will use your phone and what for.

They also do a lot of offers where if you recharge you get free international minutes etc.

Both are ok.

Etisalat has been there for much longer, and have wider coverage.  They also provide home TV connection in addition to internet and mobile data (Du provides also internet and mobile data).

Hi Ahmed,

Welcome to UAE, like you I had the same situation till recently. I'm a new expat like you. If you think you'd be traveling a lot in all of Emirates then go for Etisalat. There is no much difference between the prices, for domestic and international calls and data plans.

I personally use Du, I travel a lot. And hardly have I ever encountered connectivity problem. It works just well in the basements of malls to the top floors of skyscrapers.

Du's deals are always good. There social packages and their offers are excellent. For example, a couple of days back I got their data offer, I subscribed for 49 aed and its valid till the end of year. Du's recharge options offering extra balance, extra international minutes or extra data bundles free of cost is very attractive.