Live in France

I will like to move to France I am from westmidland in UK.could someone give me some information and what I really need to do please.
Je serais ravi de recevoir des informations de la part de britanniques installes en France . J'ambitionne de m'y installer.merci

963 wrote:

I will like to move to France I am from westmidland in UK.could someone give me some information and what I really need to do please.
Je serais ravi de recevoir des informations de la part de britanniques installes en France . J'ambitionne de m'y installer.merci

Hi! I used to live in England, West Midlands and East Midlands. There's a lot of British people in the region of Limousin and Poitou-Charentes. There's British food in the local supermarket in the regions I have mentioned. Bonne chance !

Hi everyone,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

@ 963 -  As this forum is the Anglophone version, could you please write only in english so as everyone may understand. ;)

If you want to ask your question in French also, you are the most welcome to post it in Forum Toulon.

For helping you, i invite you to have a look at our Living in France guide which contain great information.

Thank you

Stéphanie