Which bank to choose?

Hi all,

What would you advice me? I have to open up a bank account, but I don't know which one to choose. I have a few requirements. First of all, it should be a fully sharia complaint bank. So that means that I can only choose between 4 banks.

And I am curious to know which of the four give you the most benefits with a salary of around 28.000 SAR.

Which are the four banks?

I'd recommend Fransi, Samba and NCB.

With that kind of salary you will be their VIP customer and everything will be dedicated for you.

It sounds interesting that you've done your initial research and have sorted out the four sharia complaint banks. So, what were those four in your list? I am using one of them and will be able to weigh in on their services.

Second thing, what benefits exactly are you looking for? With 28,000 salary, you'll get a ViP status with almost all banks here. With an overall unsatisfactory service quality level for the masses, ViP service really means a sigh of relief.

hamudi wrote:

Which are the four banks?

I'd recommend Fransi, Samba and NCB.

With that kind of salary you will be their VIP customer and everything will be dedicated for you.

Exactly what I said,,, with a 2 minutes gap while I was on a phone call :)

funny thing, a friend sent this moments ago....

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/ … ngest-bank

TheLegendLeads wrote:

Exactly what I said,,, with a 2 minutes gap while I was on a phone call :)

God bless VIP, although what I hate about Fransi bank is their cc sucks, no airport lounge facility as Samba has lounge key.

Thanks you all for the replies. So I will be VIP, hurrayyyyyyyyyyy!!!

The four are:
- Rajhi
- Bank al-Jazira
- Bank al-Bilad
- Alinma bank

But, I don't hear very good things about the customer service. Especially that of Rajhi. But I only want to go for one who is Sharia compliant, so that means that I actually can only choose three, because everyone is really negative about Rajhi.

I am leaning towards Bank al Bilad. I am looking for a bank who is aso strong digitally as I want to do as less possible in their branches.

If there people who experiences with one of the four, please do share them with us :D.

Avoid avoid avoid avoid Al Rajhi....

can't comment on those other banks, Alinma has full credit card payment policy, so they lost me there...i like to pay interest you know...

And here comes the surprise: I am using Rajhi since a couple of years now.

Let me re-phrase what's generally said about it: "Avoid Rajhi if somehow you don't get a ViP status".

Alinma's customer service has been impressive which has attracted many new sign ups. I heard that lately their QoS has deteriorated as loads have increased beyond their capacities.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

And here comes the surprise: I am using Rajhi since a couple of years now.

Let me re-phrase what's generally said about it: "Avoid Rajhi if somehow you don't get a ViP status".

Alinma's customer service has been impressive which has attracted many new sign ups. I heard that lately their QoS has deteriorated as loads have increased beyond their capacities.

I dunno man, even with VIP service, someone I know had issues with them in terms of loans etc.

Worst was their cc, it wasn't approved by iTunes back in 2011, not sure about now.

So Alinma's cc is great. But how about their digital capabilities?

AbouFoelaan wrote:

So Alinma's cc is great. But how about their digital capabilities?

My wife uses that a lot. Have never seen her complaining against anything.

Thnx! Anyone by the way experence at al Bilad bank?