Housing in Buon me thuot

Hi all ,

I am thinking to moving to Buon me Thuot from HCM , would appreciate any information or advice how and where to rent a property . I need 1 or 2 bed room .

Thank you for any reply

Chris

Hi Chris,

I'm Vietnamese, I'm from Buon Me Thuot. And now, I'm currently living in Saigon. I know some cool places in BMT, can you be more specific about where you want to stay and more details??
Torres

Hi Huong,
Thank you for your reply and Sorry for late reply as I was away .
I am interested in finding a small house with a small garden prefer to near the town (market)
An apartment in town is also ok , I like the weather inBMT , Saigon is too hot for me.
Appreciate any information you can provide.

Thank you
Chris

Hi Chris,

Can you give me your phone number? I'm in Sai Gon (Ho Chi Minh City) now. But I can refer you to a girl (my friend) living in BMT who is able to help. And are you capable of and interested in teaching English in BMT?

Torres Huong.

Hi Huong,
Thank you very much for your quick reply , my mobile is ***

I would be happy to teach English BMT

Regards
Chris

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Huong,

Sorry my mobile is ***
Regards

Chris

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I suppose you should find a job first. Job is not available here. After finding one, it is easier for you to narrow the area where you want to live. I guess the employer is also helpful.

Hello everyone!

My wife and I are in a similar situation to Chris. We are returning to Vietnam and moving up to BMT sometime in the next week. We are looking for a house or apartment to rent. However, we are specifically looking for something close to Tay Nguyen University as my wife will be working there.

If you have any tips for us, either Chris, Huong, or anyone else please let me know. Thanks so much!

Russell

The only apartment i know here is of Hoang Anh Gia Lai at 33 Nguyễn Công Trứ Street.  hagl.com.vn/Land/DetailLand/11. It's not too far from the University and located right at the centre of the city.
I know nothing about Tay Nguyen Uni's policy about housing for foreigner teachers, but my Uni arranges teachers to stay at the guess house inside the Uni. So you may contact them for help.

If you have to find a place yourself, book the hotel and start your adventure ... :)  There are few places listed here, but i don't know if they are available or not   batdongsan.com.vn/cho-thue-nha-rieng-dak-lak.

Good luck! Contact me if you need more help.

Hi tyanna ,

Thanks for the infor and do you know the approximate monthly rental for a partial furnished 1 bedroom apartment cost.

Thank you

Chris

Hi Chris,

I do not work in real estate, so it's hard for me know the cost.

However i see some advertisements about apartment for rent (Hoang Anh – BIDV high-class apartments) on the Internet. Someone asks for 4.5 million VND for an apartment of 76m2, 2 bedrooms, 1 living room, 1 kitchen, 1 toilet. Take it as a reference.

Hi tyanna,

That's good indication and thank you very much.

Take care
Chris

Chris, I hope you were able to find housing. My wife and I actually had no problem. We ended up choosing between the Hoang Anh apartments, which were very nice, and a house that was for rent on Y Wang street. We ended up choosing the house, because it was a better location for us, and it was much bigger. However, we do have a cellphone tower in our rental house, lol. I think the apartments were very nice though!

Hi Russel, Good to hear you have found accommodation in BMT and hope you have settle in nicely .what is the rental for the apartment and house ?
Regards
Chris

hi.
I know when you come I will give you some imformaiton a house for rent... I live in a house have 5 room. but we useing 3 room...when you need you can contace me (but maybe 1 room is alway avairable)

Minhthuong Le wrote:

hi.
I know when you come I will give you some imformaiton a house for rent... I live in a house have 5 room. but we useing 3 room...when you need you can contace me (but maybe 1 room is alway avairable)

You should check the date of the last post, it was one year ago. I have a feeling the OP has gone.

hahhaa...you are right :D. tobe crazy I am doing now :P. Thank you so  much for remind me

Hi,

Thinking of moving to BMT in January. Looking for a private house for my wife and our daughter (don't want a shared house...would like the house for ourselves).

6 month rental.  Location - countryside or area with lots of trees and greenery (yet convenient to supermarket or wet market).

Would be great if someone can recommend a good real estate website or an agent as we will be visiting in December.

Thanks!