What is the best banking investment in Thailand at the moment

Good morning everybody

What is the best banking investment in Thailand ? In which bank ? If you have an amount over 5 Million baht where will you invest to get the best return per year, and also availibility

Before Fixed deposit Account give interest over 3%, I have been shopping around and ask many bank and now interest is below 2%, even you have 10 million baht they will give you a VIP rate but still too low.

Others things I have look was Life Insurance ( long term ), Bond, market share, Mutual Fund, ....

I have arrived to a point that to save money it was better I pay 3 years school in advance as they increase 10% every year than leaving this amount of money in Fixed Deposit Account ( it was a different approach )

My request is specific to Thailand and not overseas, it is not about investing in property.

Thank you for your advices.

To my knowledge, many foreigners do not park their money in Thailand or other ASEAN countries except Singapore.

Theres not much of investment instruments to play with in Thailand.

I was observing the Euro$ when Greece default her payment to IMF, Euro$ goes down against US$ and some other currencies. But against Thai Baht is nothing as Thai Baht drops it's rate too.

When Greece agreed to the EU bail out terms, Euro$ goes up and it's a matter not more than 1 month. Can't make it Thailand.

Thai stocks are not that favorable too and it's never my choice on this. Likewise for trust fund as profit is very low though it's safer.

One has to wait for Bank of Thailand new Governor policy when he starts work.

Currently Thailand is thinking of lowering it's rate and not interest rate to boost up export and economy.

If rate drops, investment is nothing unless you like thai baht and not spending overseas - travel or import goods.

Foreign currency comes in and stuck in Thailand is kind of unstable if based on the usual investment instruments.

Personally I don't go for it even with properties. I find Thai properties yield takes a long time compare to other countries. I had been around at different places to look around even industrial properties and it's volatile. One has to hold long term which I don't feel comfortable.

Thai laws change often due to government changes.  Who knows what law may kick in as they are going to have inheritance tax etc