AA meetings in Montenegro?

Does anyone know of AA (alcoholics anonymous) meetings. I am unable to find any.

I've heard of something in plan... Will enquire ;)

thanks for response. If there aren't any, i love to participate in getting one going. I have never lived where there were none. New experience. Living on edge.

It looks like it is not possible to send you private messages. Could you message me? Not too keen to share my contact details on public forums.  Thanks !!

i understand. Thanks--my email address is ++++

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

Hi Gwirfs,

I'm just visiting Podgorica for a few days soon but looking for a meeting during my stay.

Did you find or establish a meeting?

Br,
Jens

Hi--first thing i do before i move anywhere is check for AA meetings. I did same before moving here. And there was a site that said there was 3 meetings a week in Bar. Once i got here, i found those 3 had been cancelled and there was one every Friday there chaired by a counsellor, not AA person. So i went anyway--and counsellor never showed up. And this meeting stopped. So i been going to online meetings every day at intherooms.com
or if you like to chat-- xxx
ciao gary

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please exchange your contact details in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Bonjour, y a-t'il des ressortissants français vivant sur Tivat-Kotor-Budva ?

Are there some people from the neighborhood of Tivat-Kotor-Budva ?

Merci, Thank you.

People from the neighborhood? Recovering alcoholics?
I am in Budva and am recovering alcoholic

Gary

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Are there some people from the neighborhood of zanjlice- Herkeg Novi-Tivat-Kotor-Budva,

i am coming for a few weeks to the area looking for some Bill W Friends.

Hello guys, the same question from me. Looking for AA meetings around. Found only NA meeting in Podgorica. Thanks!