Close

Marriage in Norway with Visitor's Visa (Tourist Visa)

Thank you both. We will be applying in Kristiansand  :)

I am able to stay while I wait  :) . The police station said they would have to decide if it would be processed by them or the UDI. Do you have any idea how long the police station takes to give an answer compared to the UDI?

If the politi is the one to decide the fastest is 2 to 3 weeks based on the experience of my 2 classmates in norskkurs.

You may even have it earlier than that.

Hi everyone!

Anyone can share to me the "Description of your relationship?

How you did yours?

You just basically describe your relationship. A short storytelling,like how you met, how is your relationship doing, and so on.

:)

Hi everyone! Anybody can help or advice me here?I am in norway now and I'm using visit  visa or tourist visa. My husband is norwegian.I need advice because while I'm applying my tourist visa in philippines I have a garantor it was best friend of my husband and he is a politi officer in norway.the reason why we use a garantor his best friend is because my husband is not working and he got money only from NAV and it's pension because he got accident when he is in Gigs (his a singer ). We're renting a house also here in norway.So were planning to apply a FAMILY REUNIFICATION in vfs Philippines when I go home in philippines this November 2016..

My problem is when apply Family:

-do I need still garantor for my family reunification in vfs philippines?
-do I need papers from udi here in norway if I apply family reunification in vfs philippines and is any problem also that I will use new address in norway because we move another house while I'm here because before is too small for us than the new now?
-pls advice me the first step I need to do for applying family reunifiction in vfs philippines pls?

Pls I need help to advice me....

Thank u and God bless

It's me,
Mestien

The process are same when you apply tourist. You can go to udi.no and look for checklist for family immigration. No need for guarantor. You need to use your new address here in Norway. Your husband knows how to update address online.

But please make sure u check the requirements online because there are some income requirements for the person who is in norway.if those req not met application may b rejected

How long did it take to recieve  the marriage  certificate  after the wedding?

Hi mitz39,

Thank u for ur time and help..is this udi papers I can get in online? If ever I would be granted in Family reunification, can I buy one way ticket or what the best to do...? How about also insurance, how many months I should buy? Pls advice me,,,,or help me to know,,,thank u and God bless  us

Thank u nadkiz007,,,,,

My dear do not accept to be employed by your boyfriend while waiting for divorce.even if you get married u would have breached the employer employee contract.my friend has been deported last sunday after marrying his employer and they even have a 10 month old baby.the police came at 4 am on sunday and deported her and the baby.the court refused to acknowledge their marriage hence her visa was nullified

All cases are handled by Udi.the police helps in collecting data and information.if all goes well ot will take from 8 to 12 months or upto 188 months.depending on where you are from originally and if you go for an interview.

halo ,  jeg heter jermily , can i as if i get a CENOMAR and BIRTHCERTIFICATE  AND YOU CALL IT A RED RIBBON , HOW CAN I DO THAT , SHOULD I GO TO THE DFA AFTER I GET THE CENOMAR AND BIRTHCERTIFICATE ,

CAN YOU HELP , COZ ME AND MY NORWEGIAN MAN PLANING TO APPLY A ENGAGEMENT PERMIT ,

TUSEN TAKK

jerda.bation :

halo ,  jeg heter jermily , can i as if i get a CENOMAR and BIRTHCERTIFICATE  AND YOU CALL IT A RED RIBBON , HOW CAN I DO THAT , SHOULD I GO TO THE DFA AFTER I GET THE CENOMAR AND BIRTHCERTIFICATE ,

CAN YOU HELP , COZ ME AND MY NORWEGIAN MAN PLANING TO APPLY A ENGAGEMENT PERMIT ,

TUSEN TAKK

Yes you need to have them in Red Ribbon, your BC and Cenomar.

how can i have the red ribbon , and how can i do it ,

Like what you said earlier, go to the DFA near you ☺

tusen takk mitz39 , are you live in norway ??

Yes I'm here in Bronnoy Nordland.

Expatriate health insurance in Norway

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Norway

Moving to Norway

Find tips from professionals about moving to Norway

Travel insurance in Norway

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Norway

Flights to Norway

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Norway