Working with Kether Corporation International

Dear Expats, Please could anyone make me know if this company really exist in the US? Their reputation? and is it a reliable company-if they truly exist?

Kether Corporation International
Broadway Avenue, 113, New York City

Also, they selected me to be one of their agents here in Cameroon, i received the confirmation letter today but will want to know if it is really worth it to work with them. Can payments be made to them before delivery?
Please i need your advice....Awaiting yours soonest !!!

Thanks..

How did you apply for the job?

I applied on a website i saw on this block... Here is it!!! 
gigajob.com/en-CM/job-offer-for-Business-Professional-Services-in-Cameroon-o183276633

I made some research about them, but found nothing.
neither the name of the company nor the address of the company. for me it's scam.
So be careful.

Thanks Landry!!!

HI I actually live in NYC area and my suggestion to you is any company you work internationally  should be a big red flag. DO not make any payment (you shouldn't pay to make money) also do not give out any information yet. Some of this scam company actually have a person even to call and speak with you over the phone so it's hard to tell if they real or not. Do not send any package or receive anything from them. Just be careful and do your research well. DO NOT PAY ANYTHING!!!!

Hi Mildred, please do not pay anything. Don't know about US, but I've been to their office in Germany. I'm not sure they incorporated in the United States. Also, what is the format of the email address the letter came from? Some scam artist use legitimate sites to make it look real. An actual email address for an employee in this company should end with ketherco.com - because they own that domain and no one can use it unless authorised to.
While living in Germany, I wanted to buy and sell electronics on my online shop website. For example, I sent an email to partner and make orders. This was done through ([email protected]). My advice, ignore any email that comes from any address that does not look like that. They are scam artist.
Hope I helped.

dear mildred,
i just read your post this morning and what u r sayx is just interesting to me because guess what: those people hired me as an agent for cameroon too. when i saw the job offer a the gigajob recruitment website, i could not imagine a well renown online recruitment agency as gigajob will post a job offer which could actually be a scam. well, i applied and surprisingly i must admit, i was hired after just ten days. in fact just like that. i have already received and signed my contract and my agent card. one of them even called once and guess what again with a hidden number. nevertheless i never really thought it could be a fake thing till i read ur post. because on the recruitment letter they sent to me, they said i am the first agent they are hiring in cameroon. but this can not be true because my recruitment letter has been delivered on the 20 july 2015. accordx to ur sayx, u received ur recruitment letter the 14 july 2015. so i can not be first agent in cameroon because u where recruited before me. there is something very fishy with this company. we should be careful.
thanks.
yours, roger.