Internship in New York

Hi there,

I'm a 30 years italian girl currently living in London.

I worked in the Italian branch of one of the major world's PR firms and in the online marketing function of a web start-up, while here in the Uk I'm in sales. I'd like to boost my CV with an experience in New York and eventually come back to the Uk.
I'm aiming to find a 3 months internship and I'd need to find a company keen to cover at least my lodging expenses in New York (I don't mind living in the 5th street, even Brooklyn or the Queens will work for me! :))

Can you suggest me any good company, or some websites where to start my search from?

Cheers! :D

Welcome on board, frill! :)

You should also check out the New York Classifieds -> Internship subsection or maybe post an ad yourself.

Good luck
Arlette

PS: I'll move your topic to New-York's forum.

Hi Nadia! You should post this ad in the New York classifieds > job section.

Ps: please avoid using your caps lock.

Thank you and good luck
Christine

Try urbaninterns.com, I found my intership at localbigwig.com through that site! Good luck!

Thanks Victoria! :)

Look at centre for international career development cicdgo.com. I got a three month internship in New York through them. Also with Local Bigwig in fact!!! Hi to Bigwig Victoria :)

frill wrote:

Hi there,

I'm a 30 years italian girl currently living in London.

I worked in the Italian branch of one of the major world's PR firms and in the online marketing function of a web start-up, while here in the Uk I'm in sales. I'd like to boost my CV with an experience in New York and eventually come back to the Uk.
I'm aiming to find a 3 months internship and I'd need to find a company keen to cover at least my lodging expenses in New York (I don't mind living in the 5th street, even Brooklyn or the Queens will work for me! :))

Can you suggest me any good company, or some websites where to start my search from?

Cheers! :D