Brand new school in RAK, anyone with any knowledge of it??

Does anyone in RAK know the status of this school (emirates national school)??? I know that it is a brand new school (literally just being built) but i heard that there were some problems with a fire and riots at the site of the new school?? anyone in RAK with any information for me???

Hello.

My husband and I are both starting work in this school in August.
I don't really know a whole lot about the school as of yet.
We have been reassured  all is OK after that riot. Teacher were told they have nothing to worry about.
We got a welcome email 2 weeks ago and the staff who wrote it seem very nice.
Are you thinking of moving to teach or is it for your children to attend.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Eva

Hey I'm going over to work for this school aswell!!! I got all the emails two weeks ago and remember your name on the list. What class will you teaching. I'm just anxious to get flights. I'm also leaving my boyfriend of 5 years so it's a bit bitter sweet.

Hey its so nice to actually talk to someone else who is going to be teaching in the school
Where are you from? Also sorry I didn't get your name.
We are very anxious also. We are dying to know when we fly. So much to organise.
We've no idea what class we will be teaching. Do you know? Do you know anyone over there.

It must be so hard leaving your boyfriend hut I'm sure he can come and visit.

Hi, I'm going to be moving this week and working in the same school. I was told that the teachers have already started. Are both of you over there now? I'd love to find out some more information before I go. I will be going on my own and i'm a little nervous.
Thanks,
Niamh

Hey Niamh. So far so good anyway!! Everyone has been lovely to us and they have treated us very well. If you are single and coming to RAK they will put you in the Acacia hotel which has pool gym and a beach shuttle bus. We have all started our training, but the group of teachers here are all super nice and you will have your own group of friends in no time at all!! School starts on the 6th. The school itself looks amazing. State of the art, really no money spared not as ready yet as it should be but nearly there (all the main buildings with the classrooms are ready and FABULOUS! !) DON'T WORRY😊

Can I ask where about this new school is in RAK?

Hi All,
I am very interested in this new school.Kindly give some more information as moving to Ras in a couple pf months and looking for a good descent english school for my seven year old..Have checked out WESTMINSTER GEMS and would of course like other options...

Hi all I am a British native out here in the UAE. I am looking for a new venture too. Do they still have vacancies? what curriculum? how many students etc?