Problem in Data,Please visit passport office

I am getting below mentioned error on moi site whenever i attempted to issue exit re-entry for my wife

"Problem in Data,Please visit passport office"

I am in urgent need. Kindly help asap. Thanks

I got the same issue with my Daughter. you can check my previous post.

I visited  to jawazat office,  instead to resolve this problem they issued visa from their system.
You need to pay exit/re-entry visa fee online n before visiting jawazat ofc also u need to passport copy of ur's and ur wife n iqama copy of both of urs n 1 photo of ur wife.

You can get a form from the Jawazat office to fill out and submit but the form will be in Arabic so bettrr to go to agent outside jawazat they will fill the form n charge SAR 10/-  now need to sumit it to the jawazat office "Exit/Re-entry Visa counter" ur visa will be issue from their system u then check it with online MOI website.

Recently print option is not available so you may get the print using the following website and print by pressing CTRL-P or from the menu File ---> Print
https://www.eserve.com.sa/VVSWeb/action … action=vvs

Thanks a lot for your reply Dear!

So this means we need to make 2 rounds of Jawazat, first time to collect the form and the second time to submit the form after filling it. Kindly advise.

BTW can she go alone to address this matter OR I need to go?

zafarakbari wrote:

Thanks a lot for your reply Dear!
So this means she has to make 2 rounds of Jawazat, first time to collect the form and the second time to submit the form. Kindly advise.

BTW can she go alone to address this matter?

Not She, YOU have to go to Jawazat.

Thanks
Can we get this from outside agent or it is available only from jawazat?

u.directly go to agent n let him u need exit /re-entry visa form they will ask u documents which i told u above n they will filled it u just submit it its almost 1-2 hours task n u will get the visa within 2 hours try to reach early no need for ur wife only u need to go.
jawazat timing has changed in ramadan check timings before u go

God bless you

Bro you are great. I am sitting in Jawazat now and just received ERE for my wife.
Thanks a lot for your valued help.
May you always remain protected against all Odds!

:top:

Dears
Facing the same problem can you please tell me the Passport office timings on Sunday 12 July.

God Bless you

Respected sir
my saudi make my exit re entry but some massage came like this. problem in data please visit passport office what is the problem please give me solution as soon as possible plese
THANK YOU SIR

I followed the advise given by mr. amirshk on 27 June 2015 18:18:56 below.

then he should visit jawazat office to make exit re entry manually and for online he should correct your passport details at jawazat, may be you renewed your passport and your new passport details and new passport number not properly registered at jawazat online system