Information

Hello there,
I am thinking to relocate to CV this year or early next year to take a new challenge in life. I am from Ghana and per the information I have gather so far from this forum and other network I don't need visa to enter CV but I have also got to known that, it is possible the CV immigration could refused you at port of entry.. that would be very bad experience then, I read from other topic that to prevent being refused at port of entry even though I am from ECOWAS member state, I have to arrange from some one who is already living there to pay some $200 to immigration to allow me easy to enter CV. This has been confirmed by two members of this forum who are Nigerian citizens. If that is true then, what is the point of signing the ECOWAS treaty and also making it compulsory to have ECOWAS passport for member state?. I have old Ghanaian passport and it will expire in 2017. I have use it to traveled 2x to Republic of Slovenia in Europe, Togo, Cote de Ivoire and Nigeria. Because of the ECOWAS law or something, I have to change it to have a new passport last year which has bold description on the front cover ECOWAS and the old one is no more valid.I cry for Africa and it citizen please help me with tissue to clean my tears!

my questions are:
1. is someone out there who is ready to assist me in this "mess" ? :)
2.what the law say about entering to CV from ECOWAS citizens ?
3..Is 200,000 CV money enough to start small business?
4. Is it possible to use Ecobank ATM card in CV? or Ecobank have a branch in CV?
5. Is someone ready to shear a room or recommend me the very cheapest accommodation for start up?

Please I need your help
God bless Africa

CEA36

forget about treaty or whatever u call it, every country has there own corruptible manners.
CV immigration has nothing to do with your 200 or more USD its the people that told you about it that has a hand in it, not the immigration. CV immigration wouldn't allow you to enter territory if you dont have enough cash at hand and also a place to stay. You must know someone to represent you, or make sure you have the required basic travel allowance. CV immigration requires that you have at hand at the point of entry, 1500 euros BTA and also To and Flo(go and come) air plane ticket including a hotel reservation...
Important notice, do never tell the immigration officer that you are entering CV for migration, or relocation, never you disclose that you are coming to stay forever, always say that you are there for 2 weeks holiday, when u are allowed in, then you can stay forever... you are not allowed to stay in the country for a long period of time, you are not supposed to pay any 200 or more USD to any one if you have enough cash at hand, only the people without basic funds pay the 200 or more clearance fee. be wise.

your investment money of 200,000 CV escudos is merely 2000usd, it should start up a little business or little office for you, depending on what u wanna do. when you arrive CV, there is a community of Ghanaian's which you should visit and get advice and so on.

Thanks

Thanks bro for your information. I think I will contact you when i am ready to move to get some more advice. One more thing: I am looking for the best flight to CV and air Maroc seems a bit expensive. Is there any other flight you can suggest for me? or the best route ?