Salvation Army in Humacao

Hello!  New to Humacao and really want to do some thrift store/antique shopping.  I read that there is a Salvation Army in Humacao, but cannot seem to find it.  Does anyone know what part of town it is in?

Also...anybody have a killer taco stand that they love?

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Google tells me this: http://www.mystore411.com/store/view/24 … my-HUMACAO

Bo. Anton Ruiz is NE of Humacao. Coming from Palmas del Mar take the exit at Palma Real shopping center, enter the 60 (direction Caguas) and take the first exit. Turn right at the traffic lights on Road 924. Once on that road ask at a gas station or so and you'll get there.
Good luck!

There are two pulgueros in Humacao.  That means flea market in Spanish and it is the word they use for thrift shop.  I have been to both and could show you where they are.  They are both near the village square.  It would be much easier to show you than to give you directions. I live in Palmas del Mar.  If you are interested, there are also two fabric stores!!!!  Would you want to get together for a cup of coffee and some information-swapping?

Thank you for the info!!  Very helpful!

YES @frogrock - emailing you now!

Frogrock,
I live in Fajardo and have been looking for fabric stores for a year now. I'd be thrilled to get to know you...can I get that invitation for coffee and a chat?

Sounds good to me. Email me with your contact info.