Are Laptop sold in Olaya Computer Market riyadh Duplicate/second Hand?

Hi guys need so quick advice.  I am planning to buy lenovo b50-70 laptop from olaya computer market riyadh , Price difference between jarir and computer market is almost of 400 sar. But  i am not sure how this guys are selling laptop with free bag+os+mouse+head set all in 1200 sar where as Jarir cost 1600 sar without bag and stuff..

If any one could advice me that if one can buy from computer market or what care should be taken as i am fearing that with such low cost they might not be selling second hand or duplicate laptop.

Advice guys

Jarir charges are always more. For example, compare prices of external hard discs. In Jarir they will be always 20% more.

From computer market, buy from a proper shop and take your receipt with warranty card. You can confirm from the vendor same time as well. A proper shop will not risk their name and reputation for just a laptop.

My personal experience with Olaya Computer Market - I haven't experienced anything like that ever.

Thanks a lot skhurram007.. vendor is saying that they give 1 year international warranty as per company standard.
and the shop is not big showroom type but if you go inside computer market there are many mid size shop..its one of those..thks for advice