Expatriate to Philippines

Good morning,

In few days I will come to Manila to stay one or more years. Depends of what life is. The city where I 'll suppose to work is Pasey Before moving, I have few questions:
- From Pasey, it is more interesting to live south or north, regarding the traffic?

- I would like to rent a furnished house in a safe and beautiful place, where from Pasey city?

- Regarding my expatriate position, how can I do growing my retirement subscription in France?

- I'm also a middle manager how can I continue subscribe where I'm affiliate?

- With how much money you can live without excess in Manila ( Dancing, drinking...)

- How can I declare my taxes. In France or Philippines?

Thank a lot to reply my email.

Georges.

Welcome to Expat.com, Georges :)
There are a few rental ads in Manila's Classifieds which you may want to examine.
I hope other fellow members will be able to respond to your other questions (maybe some other some French expatriates in the Philippines; however please don't use the copy/paste system in your messages as it might be considered as spamming by the system!).
Have a nice day further
Arlette

Thank Arlette, for your reply. I have started to visit some rentals one yesterday night and seen good offers. Since many years you live there? And do you think life so expensive.

Bye,
Georges.