Coming home from the Makong Delta

We have figured out how to get down to the delta, but the question is how do we return? Does anybody know what bus Sarah and I can take to get back to HCMC? I went to the bus station to figure it out and they were of no help. If anything, can someone point me in the right direction? Should I consult a travel agenct?

where are you at the moment? Your location and where you come Hcm City?

We would be leaving from Mỹ Tho on Friday. We would like to leave later in the day so we can check out the sites. We would be coming back to the main bus station in HCMC. If we could swing it we'd prefer coming home to Phu My Hung

You lost direction in My Tho, Right. You should move by Bus and sow directions for driver, they will show you. That s the best way.

We do planning on taking the bus. We didnt lose the directions. I'd just like to know what's the best bus route from My Tho to HCMC

With my mind, don't have a bus route directly from My Tho to HCM, just have Car (Passenger Car, hack).
But you have 3 options:
- Take a taxi: about 100km -> 1,5m vnđ.
- Take a Passenger Motor (Xe Ôm ^_^): may be 300.000 vnđ.
- Take an Auto Car (Mercedes, Ford Transit) at My Tho Auto Station, ... go to Western Station (Ben Xe Mien Tay) - price is about 40.000 vnđ. Then, you can take the bus 102 (Western Station -> Phu My Hung). -> total about 45k or 50k.

Good luck and enjoy with Mekong Delta.