Want sultana from Pakistan.

Hello does any one knows women named sultana? She is from Pakistan, lahore. She is living with her husband and 3 children in Libya if I am not wrong. She is the adopted daughter of Pakistan high court barrister rabia sultana qari. Her real parents are boota singh and zainab.her father boota singh committed suicide by jumping on the shahdara station in lahore. I would like to see her. Please any one reply me her whereabouts. Is she still living in Libya? Her birth name is Tanveer Kaur later changed to sultana. Thanks. Waiting for your reply.

Is this the sequel from the movie "GADAR"

Anyways if it's in Libiya, then for sure you are on the wrong forum !!

saimans wrote:

Is this the sequel from the movie "GADAR"

Anyways if it's in Libiya, then for sure you are on the wrong forum !!

Do u know any information? Pakistanis will know it. I want to see her and also want to go to Pakistan.

I don't know what you think this is. Sharing someones personal details like that !

live.ali wrote:

I don't know what you think this is. Sharing someones personal details like that !

not sharing details, I want to meet her and write a book about her and her parents. Their stories have already published and made into movies. Watch shaheed e muhobbat boota singh.

If you want to write a book. Use proper journalistic channels. Or contact the authorities.

live.ali wrote:

If you want to write a book. Use proper journalistic channels. Or contact the authorities.

2 Pakistani Journalists have helped me in input of informations.even they along with me are doing research of second part of the history. Saudi and Libya expats are mostly of pakistanis. That's the reason I am here. Hello pakistanis please help me. I have loads of information regarding this history but will be a long paragraph. In sha Allah hoping for visa to lahore (Pakistan).

live.ali wrote:

I had also got support from a person working in lahore high court for this research.

could you please just stop posting the same topic everyday ?

I've already removed 4 times the same message yesterday. Next time I'll just have to close your account

Thanks for your attention,

Julien

By the way, as you're looking for someone in Libya, you're posting in the wrong country. I've replied to your message on the Libya forum.

-thread closed-

Closed