New in muscat

Hello

i recently moved to muscat with my husband and son. Hope to make some friends soon.

Hiiii.....welcme to muscat....i m also new to muscat....almost 5months.....i m siri....frm india...i m also married.....lets be frnds:-)

Hi ms vee,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Can you please tell us a bit more about your project here?

Thank you.

hi iam balaji  from the name otself u can say that i am from inda too, iam also new to muscat, really need friends, in india, i never worried about friends but hear dying fro friends

:sosad:  Hi balaji what are you in muscat,

and where you from india,

Hey am not from india but u can ping me incase u need an extra friend for e  ride.

hi kevinnic,
I am lecturer in muscat
and are u from kakinada i mean andhra

Yes my dear, i am from kakinada. my uncle and aunt was staying in muscat,thy providing visit visa for me,in june i am planing to come and looking for a job.and you lecturer  in which collage, which sub..... :top:

Regards
Kevin

t.balaji wrote:

hi iam balaji  from the name otself u can say that i am from inda too, iam also new to muscat, really need friends, in india, i never worried about friends but hear dying fro friends

Balaji,
You really don't need to "Die" for getting friends, do you ?

People becomes friends from your attitude towards them..... and you really don't need to put any extra efforts, or i would say "Die" ...  !!!   :dumbom:

OK good, I am SAT trainer in one of the  training institute.

hi
nice to meet you
This is Engineer khan here working in Government
how life your and family ?