Local website for hiring

Hi folks,

Any nice local website which we can hire local employee?

try Zhaopin.com and 51job.com

also maybe try the equivalent of LinkedIn called Ushi

Thanks a lot dear contributor :)

Manlin wrote:

try Zhaopin.com and 51job.com

also maybe try the equivalent of LinkedIn called Ushi

are you looking for professional bilingual local staff or drivers and cleaning staff?

If professional then 14 Sept Opportunity knocks HR themed networking event will also be useful for you.

I'm looking for local experienced sales rep. to help me lessen my burden. Thanks for the info :)

Manlin wrote:

are you looking for professional bilingual local staff or drivers and cleaning staff?

If professional then 14 Sept Opportunity knocks HR themed networking event will also be useful for you.

Hello Malaysian,
You might want to post a free ad in Beijing's Classifieds -> Sales Jobs section :)
Cheers
Arlette

There's one website called bj.ganji.com,it's the most popular classified information network,the registeration is very simple.Hope it can help you.

Marvelous website. Thanks a lot.

Brighten wrote:

There's one website called bj.ganji.com,it's the most popular classified information network,the registeration is very simple.Hope it can help you.

Hey,malaysian,It seems like you want to recruit some assistants in Beijing.Can you give me some detail information about this position.Because I am major in business english when I was in college,I have some classmates stay in Beijing,maybe you can meet them if you are interested in that.
What's more,about the website bj.ganji.com,it's all in Chinese,if you need help,I can post an ad for you after you give me the detail information

Noted, sent you pm already. By the way, I know chinese :) I'm chinese.

Brighten wrote:

Hey,malaysian,It seems like you want to recruit some assistants in Beijing.Can you give me some detail information about this position.Because I am major in business english when I was in college,I have some classmates stay in Beijing,maybe you can meet them if you are interested in that.
What's more,about the website bj.ganji.com,it's all in Chinese,if you need help,I can post an ad for you after you give me the detail information