I WANT TO LEARN ARABIC

Hi

Does anyone know where I can learn some arabic in Riyadh???

Ideally a course that I can attend

Thanks guys !

Hollla . There are some universities doing arabic courses . I took a course in IMAM university last year . They run courses maximum 6 months . hope this help

Hello selma2012,

I would suggest you to have a look at the section Language classes in Riyadh where you can either post an advert or you can try to see if there is a teacher offering Arabic language courses.

You can also try to see the Language institutions in Riyadh in the Riyadh business directory.

Thank you
Yuveshen

I saw your advert in expat and would like to inform you please that I am available to teach you .I have the right program you are looking for .
In order to let you know about our program and methodologies and all the related issues to the course ,may I kindly request if we can meet in any suitable time for you .
Kindest regards .

Jamel Eddin Chaabani
Mobile : xxx
Arabic Language  professor  for non - speakers.
Language Expert and Teacher
Official Arabic Language Teacher of  French,Swiss,British,Danish  and Canadian Embassies in Riyadh.
Official Arabic Language Teacher of many law firms and universities Professors and counselors.
Former Head and Founder of the Language Department and Arabic and French  Language Instructor at  the US Embassy Riyadh.(Ten Years)
Member of the Accreditation Teams of the E.C.I.S (European Council of International Schools ) and the N.E.A.I.f.S.A (New England Association of International Schools Abroad)
Former Foreign Language Teacher ( French and Arabic )and Head of Departments at The Multinational  International School Riyadh.(three years)
Former French, Arabic Language  and Arab Culture Teacher at The British International School Riyadh((Nine years )

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : could you please post in the classifieds section ?
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Excuse me
Can I know where you live in Riyadh
you are lucky If you close From Residential
My wife or my daughters will you cooperate
Free

@gadory - Brother you need English classes more than Arabic ones !!

English  -     Arabic

Yes  :    NAAM
No  :    LA
Take  :    khad
Give  :    AATI
Today  :    Alyoum
Tomorrow  : Bokra
I  :    ana
You  :    anta
He  :    hoa
They  :    hom
This  :    hada
There  :    henaak
Here  :    hena

I also want to learn arabic. I really don't have time to take a course like someone suggested. Is there some sorta app I can download...with the Saudi's dialect? Help!

gadory wrote:

English  -     Arabic

Yes  :    NAAM
No  :    LA
Take  :    khad
Give  :    AATI
Today  :    Alyoum
Tomorrow  : Bokra
I  :    ana
You  :    anta
He  :    hoa
They  :    hom
This  :    hada
There  :    henaak
Here  :    hena

Its "khod" or more accurately.. khodh...

I would suggest learning classical Arabic, then supplement that with learning a bit dialects. Arabic is my mother tongue and learning dialects is endless and usually something you just have to learn growing up because theres no rules and so many phrases are linked to very local things like stories, habits etc. Besides, theres so many dialects  to learn.

I can teach arabic but I also want to learn german in exchange.  Any volunteers ?

Any one found any good teacher so far?

I want to learn arabic as well please pm me the price and availability  i.e. skype, whatsapp etcetera.
Thanks people.

Hi  .. :cheers:
I am ready to teach you Arabic free on whatsapp
Time clock 7 of evening every day ,  it is ok with you this time
I have free time currently this time now

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct