special schools for children in Riyadh

Just read your blog. Where you able to find any schools for special children in Riyadh? Can you please give me the contact details of the school?

I am also a parent of a special child.

Thank you.

Multinational school is the only school that I've heard of. Hope you find a place that caters to the needs of your child soon InshAllah.

Can you please give me directions to this multinational school? Or where is this located? So that I may check on their school programs and availability for this school year.

Thank you very much. school riyadh&oq=multi&aqs=chrome.3.69i57j69i65l2j0l3.2816j0j4&client=ms-android-htc-rev&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#istate=kp:xpd

Click on directions for the gps location. Hope that helps.

Multinational school and my little school just map google them. Unfortunately too long waiting list.

U could try multinational school. They have a special needs department as well as a learning support department.

check out

Hi everyone,

@ Natghattas, welcome on board  :) Can you please provide some more infos about the school you mentioned ?

I invite you to recommend the school in the Riyadh business directory so that members can easily find its contact details.

All the best,

Check out ABC Diagnostic and Learning Center.

Questions and answers about school and studies

Ask your question
ladies stitching classes in hara area
By Khadijaz
Is there a place to learn french/spanish?
By beeso123
Building Information Modeling classes
By Aichlees
Best IELTS coaching centre in Riyadh??
By creator

Moving to Riyadh

Find tips from professionals about moving to Riyadh

Travel insurance in Riyadh

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Riyadh

Flights to Riyadh

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Riyadh