Close

special schools for children in Riyadh

Just read your blog. Where you able to find any schools for special children in Riyadh? Can you please give me the contact details of the school?

I am also a parent of a special child.

Thank you.

Multinational school is the only school that I've heard of. Hope you find a place that caters to the needs of your child soon InshAllah.

Can you please give me directions to this multinational school? Or where is this located? So that I may check on their school programs and availability for this school year.

Thank you very much.

https://www.google.com.sa/search?q=multinational school riyadh&oq=multi&aqs=chrome.3.69i57j69i65l2j0l3.2816j0j4&client=ms-android-htc-rev&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#istate=kp:xpd

Click on directions for the gps location. Hope that helps.

Multinational school and my little school just map google them. Unfortunately too long waiting list.

U could try multinational school. They have a special needs department as well as a learning support department.

check out www.abc-ksa.com

Hi everyone,

@ Natghattas, welcome on board  :) Can you please provide some more infos about the school you mentioned ?

I invite you to recommend the school in the Riyadh business directory so that members can easily find its contact details.

All the best,
Bhavna

Check out ABC Diagnostic and Learning Center. Www.abc-ksa.com

Pl let me know if you do occupational therapy as well. ASAP pl

any photographic job.and special education school teaching famale anda male

We provide occupational therapy, ABA therapy and speech therapy.

Hi my name ia dima im art teacher in sands international schoo location in oliah .... . we have section for special needs ... I don't know if that what you are looking for.

Moderated by Bhavna 3 months ago
Reason : Please do not propose your services on the forum. Kindly register in the business directory. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I can help you if u r in riyadh

Looking for ABA therapist in Riyadh for 3 year old

Charges per session OT and speech

Moving to Riyadh

Find tips from professionals about moving to Riyadh

International Wealth Management in Riyadh

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs in Riyadh

Travel insurance in Riyadh

Enjoy stress-free travel to Riyadh

Flights to Riyadh

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Riyadh