Public schools in murcia!!!! info needed desperatley!

Having made lots of progress in booking flights and renting an apartment long term in san pedro del pinatar, i have now hit a brick wall trying to find the nearest primary schools in san pedro, dont know why! there is absolutely zero i can find. not a website, no specifics, nothing!!! very frustrated! i do not want to put my children into international/english speaking schools. cost is a factor but mainly that there is not much point us moving to spain and only mixing with english people. i want us to be fully immersed in spanish culture. besides im hoping my kids will pick the spanish language up quicker in a spanish school. My kids are 11, 10 and 7

any advice at all would be great at this point as i think my head is about to explode!

Gracias!

Welcome to the non-existing web information in Spain. I'll try to ask sumone and give you some details...

There you are!

aytosanpedrodelpinatar.com/sp/concejalias/educacion.asp

At the bottom of the page is a list of all schools in San Pedro (or so it says). You gonna be ok contacting them?

Good luck,

E

I believe if you want to ask for admission you need to fill the form in aytosanpedrodelpinatar.com/sp/solicitudes.asp?idconcejalia=15&tema=ADMISI%D3N%20A%20PROGRAMAS%20EDUCATIVOS and tell them that you want to enrol your kids.

They will assign a school for them I believe. But I do not know how the sistem works these days. Not efficiently for sure :)