Looking for friends in Singapore

Hey all :) am a French girl looking for friends in Singapore!
Have been living here for 2 years now, and hope to meet new faces. Let me know if you are interested in meeting up over a cuppa!, By the way, you can check out my profile if you want to know more about me! See ya soon!
:D

Welcome on Expat-blog Yabdeo! I am sure you will get lots of new contacts on the site. ;)

All the best,
Christine

Hi there, i've also been living in SG for 2 years. Would love to broaden my network and friends. Sure let's meet up for a cuppa sometime.

Cheers,
Lysa

Hello girls!!

I'm French, 27 years old, and settled in Singapore for more than a year now...

Always trying to meet new faces as well... Maybe we can organize stg together?

Cheers!!!

Delphine

hello!

i've been here for 2 months.... would LOVE to have a network to broaden! ;)

nadia

Hello Nadia! Welcome to Singapore!

Don't hesitate to send me a private message if you want to hang out, have adrink.

Been here since a year, I'm 27 and my name is Delphine. Check my profile!

Cheers!!

nadiaella wrote:

i've been here for 2 months.... would LOVE to have a network to broaden! ;)

Hi Nadia, and welcome on board :)

Maybe it's time to organisze an "Expat.com meetup" somewhere in town ? That would be a great way to meet new people. There are Expat.com meetups all around the world but I can't remember if some members have already met in SG

I think an "Expat.com meet up" would be a really good idea!
I would definitely go!!

Hi Yabdeo,

I am new in Singapore and looking for friends too... would you like to catch-up some time.... i am an Indian by origin.

Atul

definitely!!!!  there should be a get together :D

Hi Nadia welcome to Spore. I agree with Julien's idea. a meet up would be great. What kind of place that will suit for a 1st gathering?

So, somebody knowing the good places would need to organize: set up a date and place and start a new discussion with the subject :)
Cheers
Arlette

Yeah lets do a meetup! i agree

How about Clarkquay durin week ends ???
brewerkz for a beer or two !!! :)

Clarkquay seems a good choice. I loved it when I visited Singapore a couple of years ago. Now you still need to decide on a date and timing (and best to start a new topic so that we can stick up on top of the forum).
Cheers

Hi all....
I just join this site. Can I join you guys for the meetup.

Ayt peeps let's do it. How bout coming sat and sunday

I am okay with that.

I can join :)

Hi, I have been in Singapore for a week now having moved from London with my boyfriend. I'd also be interested in joining a meet up :))

Count me in as well. Is it going to be Saturday or Sunday eve?

Hello people out there!

Its Sidd, I have been living in KL,Malaysia for almost 3 years as an expatriate. I am considering job offer in Singapore. Can anyone advice me life style in Singapore?

Regards,
Sidd

optperson wrote:

Hello people out there!

Its Sidd, I have been living in KL,Malaysia for almost 3 years as an expatriate. I am considering job offer in Singapore. Can anyone advice me life style in Singapore?

Regards,
Sidd

Hello my friend. Apologies but I think u are putting your question in an in appropriate thread &)

Hello Sid :)

Could you please start a new discussion on the Singapore forum?

You are off topic here.

Thanks

Hi yab,
would love to join the party,(When n where)
cheers
roy

hey i am living in Trinidad and Tobago and thing about coming to Singapore and would like to make some friends..

Hey! Welcome all to Singapore! I've lived here for about 4 years. Feel free to contact me if there's anything you want to know about this city :) I hope I can help. Happy Belated Halloween!

Hi everyone,

My girlfriend and I have just arrived in Singapore and would like to meet people.

Are there any upcoming events we can join?

Or would you have other tips?

Thanks, Jan and Nadine

I've just started joining in the conversation..not sure if the members already have any meet-up .... how about a short intro of ourselves first? :) i am from the neighbouring country so Singapore is not too far from my home but will still be glad to know more people. :) I'm here for about 4 years already...

no one really meets, people talk and then the conversation cools down and then people jsut forget the idea of meeting. So i ended up meeting someone form expat forum (here) it went well. I wonder why people doesnt meet?

I guess you should propose a place and a date ;)

hi im Prime im from the Philippines..i would like to meet new faces...men or women are most [email protected] will be singapore N0v 20..

I am always up. when ever day or night :D. people need to throw in suggestions and see what place is convenient to everyone. how about "botanical garden" ?

i am up for anytime. Next weekend is totally fine with me. sat or sunday what ever is cool. you have any good hangout place in mind. I am not good with places. I been here for 3 months and 2nd week. I always hang out at, Bugis Junction, botanic garden. Only few, not too many that i know of. So yeah i can come anywhere :)..

If any of you guys are free this Friday, head down to Blu jazz Cafe.

Check this thread for more. https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=53425

not sure if i can make it on friday night, i get free from gym at 9 pm.. Lets see.

hi

Hi Guys.. This is vizith .. Looking forward to make sme friends :)

hey...
i'm from bali with love ... :)
nice to meet u..

HI All,

Do you guys any plans for this weekend? Maybe we can meet up this weekend and then once we all are comfortable we can plan for an outing...

thanks,

Closed