Asking all teachers at language centers about their lesson plans

Hi

what is your center / the government asking for?

Personally, I find it silly to prepare an elaborate lesson plan for a group of 7 year olds. Sometimes,I can get them to speak. At other times, we just follow the book and mix it up with a song or a dance or play some games... One has to play it by ear.

Then there are kids with special needs.

We just got an e-mail threatening punishment by both, employer and the Education Dept. of the province. Which is puzzling, as the Labour Code Article 129 bans financial fines as a disciplinary measure.

TBH, I'd rather help them read ordo extra work than write reports which won't help the kids and won't be read by anyone, ever IMHO.

What's your take?

Sounds like your favourite employer is building a case for firing you without compensation.

Write back to the Education Dept and ask for a sample report. Then load up the word processor and blind them with bullshit.

VietNam is built on paper - just add to it. Better still, send them as PDFs via email. Hopefully your province won't have too many computers.

Check out: Lesson Plans

Printable Guides

Is this YOU?

A to Z Teacher Stuff

Jaitch wrote:

Sounds like your favourite employer is building a case for firing you without compensation.

Write back to the Education Dept and ask for a sample report. Then load up the word processor and blind them with bullshit.[/b][/url]

Advice from the foremost authority on fecal matter (of any type/origin).

You're quite an advisor there Jock Itch.  This comes on the heels of advising members to buy fake teaching certificates online, as opposed to earning one.  Tsk, tsk, tsk.... :(

Take an hour out of your week and draw up a lesson plan for them. It cannot hurt and (dare I suggest) it may actually help.

Vietnamese only care about paperwork and red stamps.

GlynnKey wrote:

Vietnamese only care about paperwork and red stamps.

That right there are the two magic words needed for any and all paperwork in VN. Does not matter what is says,the official stamp/s speak volumes.