England office processing times for the NZ Resident VISA

Hi Sandhya,

Is CO assigned to your application?

Hi All,

I have submitted my documents to London office on 14th September 2015. I received acknowledgement stating that Case Officer will assigned within 4 to 6 months. Do anyone can say how long it will take for them to assign the CO. And how long will CO take for approving the application please.

Your response will be highly appreciated

Thanks
Praveen

Mine took exactly six months. Thanks.

For complete process? Or to assign CO?  And in which month and year you have applied for?

Thank you Ms. Shabana. When did you file?? 6 months including stamping?? Or just for assigning CO?? I hope you are having a good life in NZ.

Hi..for assigning CO. After CO assigned it was faster. We have not moved yet. Will be moving by jan only. Hope will have a good life. God bless.

Hii...

Did you got any update or information on Immigration.

CO officer is assigned? 

Regards
SANDHYA

Not yet. I called INZ, they said it will done within 3 months. So I hope someone will be assigned in next 3 weeks time. How about you/? Have you submitted and got CO assigned.

Thanks
Anshul Praveen

Not yet... Waiting for CO to assigned

When did you submit your application?

aug 24  when our application got logged

Hi,
I got Residency visa approval mail in 3.5 mnths.
Application reached London office: May 14th.
CO assigned in first week of June.
Visa approval mail came by 27th Aug.

I would be getting all my documents back from London office in a day or two.

Regards,
Midhun

How come the CO was assigned much faster? Did you submit your application with job offer?

Do they need 3 months to send the documents back? It looks something fishy..

No I don't have any job offer. I got a mail that it will be assigned in 4-6 week and it was assigned. The only delay happened with the background verification which they did.

No. After the visa is approved, we need to pay migrant levy fees. Once that is also done they would return the documents. They had asked for some more proofs of living together and to get that it took 1-2 months for me. That delay was from my side only.  :( . Then they took 2 weeks to take the migrant levy from my card, once the card details was sent.

Anyway congrats yaar. Wish you a bright future... I don't know how long it is going to take in my case.

Co assigned.. But asked to submit few other documents. In

Congrats.. Can plz tell what kind of questions did Co asked you and how much time will takes? And us they ask interview both,if so what kind of questions they asked you... Did they fixed the date for interview?

Regards,
Sandhya

Hi Sandhya,
They will ask questions like
why new Zealand?
how are you going to search the job and live there?
schooling etc....
they are all generic questions like this.
the interview duration would be 1 hour and for me they asked only to me.. They would send the date and time for interview and you can suggest any other time which is feasible to you.

Did they ask any ielts for you or ur spouse?

Congrats Sandhya. Wish you good luck and will pray to god for the case success. When is the interview?? Is it phone interview or you have to visit the embassy?? What additional documents they are looking for??? Are you the main applicant??

Ya..payslip, bank statements tax records.
I am primary applicant by we did mistake by submitting my spouse ielts where it's 5.0 only.. So they asked for explanation.

Now I have submitted all other documents and explained in covering letter that he studied in English and have working experience of 10 years and take letter from his Manger stating this daily work.

Hope  this will satisfy the CO. Wantingfor the positive response.. Interview has not yet sheduled.

Monday I got mail from CO. Wednesday I have couier document by Friday it will reach them send through express courier.

No Sandhya... but I think they had stuck at your IELTS. For NZ actually 6.5 is required for both the applicants. Did you submitted any letter from the School to prove that it is English medium?

For me since I didn't do my ilets and eventhough I kept proof for my English proficiency, they had done an interview for me. A telephonic one around 30 mins.

Thanks,
Shabana

Don't have any letter from school..but got letter from his manager as he had 10 years of experience where he has to communicate in English.

:top: Hope it should be fine... it all depends on the CO. There is no written rule on what decision he/she can make. I had problem in getting letter from my company HR when they contacted for background verification. My HR told that it is against their policy. Finally somehow I made my CO understand the situation and get it pass through.

Ya...all depends on the CO.

Hi Sandhya,

Any updates from CO. How it is moving??"

Hi anshulppraveen,

CO assigned for you or not? Even me, I am still waiting to get assigned.

@for all those who are coming to Auckland in near future, We can meet once here.

Regards,
Koneru

Hi All,

Don't expect any updates/Processing from Immigration for dates from dec 24th to jan 10th.. All government and private companies were in holidays for that period.

Regards,
Koneru

Not yet.. Still waiting. When did you submit your application???  Anyone submitted between Sep 2nd to Sep 18th here got CO assigned??? Please do reply...

I submitted in Oct ending. Recently i moved to NZ and updated the address n etc by calling immigration.
While submitting the ITA, I submitted DOB certificates all originals, I received them last week.

Regards,
Koneru

You moved to NZ?? Under which category?? What you are doing in NZ?? Thy wont send the documents back with CO assignment... Did you check the status in InZ website/????

Right now I am on Workpermit. I checked the status, still it shows pending. Even CO assigned, it shows you pending only.
Anybody got the docs back like this without getting approval?

Regards,
Prasad Koneru

No Prasad. I think they should have send the docs once you get a +ve or -ve result from them. It is better to clarify with them. I am moving to Auckland by April. Hope we can meet each other there.

HI,

Yeah i called them and asked about it. they said they already verified those copies and sent them back. Let me see, how it goes.

Regards,
Koneru

as far as i know, now they are scanning  and sending back yo documents whoever is applying October onwards.. looks like process change.

CO is assigned for me yesterday.

Anyone go through this www.migrationplanners.com..will this help us?