Anyone wants to join our Masai Mara trip on Dec.20th?

Hi everyone,

I am working in Nairobi and my boyfriend will come here from Canada in the middle of December.

We plan to go Masai Mara for 3 days from Dec.20th and we would like to take a road package and share a 4*4 vehicle from Nairobi for the whole safari trip.

Anyone is interested in that?

Tina

yes iam interested to go with you cz like travelling

yes iam interested

isabelle222 wrote:

Hi everyone,

I am working in Nairobi and my boyfriend will come here from Canada in the middle of December.

We plan to go Masai Mara for 3 days from Dec.20th and we would like to take a road package and share a 4*4 vehicle from Nairobi for the whole safari trip.

Anyone is interested in that?

Tina

yes iam intersted

I'd be interested in hearing more details, like what is the cost?  what is included in the cost?  what tour group are you going with?  etc.  I would appreciate if you could let me know.  Me and a friend (both mzungu) have been discussing a safari trip over the holiday season.  If it would be possible to join with you, I would be interested in that.  Thanks.

Hey,

Nice to meet you.
My boyfriend (Canadian) and I (Chinese) will go Masai Mara from Dec.20th to Dec.22rd. I contacted directly a nice hotel which called Sarova Mara Game Camp (sarovahotels.com/maracamp/).
I could have a flying package which will cost us almost 1500$ for 2 nights 3 days. It is included return airtrip transport, full board accommodation,  4 game drives, 1 garden breakfast.
However we would like to take a road package if we can get 2 more people,  it will be included:
- Transport from Nairobi to Masai Mara with a 4*4 vehicle
- 4 game drives
- 2 nights stay in Sarova Mara Game Camp ( Full board accommodation)
The transportation cost: 23000kes/day
The double bed room for two people: 16500kes/night
What we can share is transportation cost: 23000*3days= 69000kes

We will make an decision very soon to choose flying package or road package.
If you are interested in sharing the road package, let me know ASAP.
Thanks,
Tina

Thanks for the information.  That's a bit out of our price range.  I hope you can find another couple and have a wonderful trip.

Dear All,

Maasai Trails East Africa maasaitrailseastafrica.com operates group safaris with guranteed daily departures and currently they have a special offer U$345pp Non residents and ksh.16,000 residents for 3 days Maasai Mara, this includes transport,accommodation, park fees and game drives

Hello,
Am  kenyan, at what cost?

All Kenyan citizens are charged ksh.15,000 Call +254723202194