Please recommend a letting agent

Dear all,

My husband was offered a position in Bahrain and we'll be coming over at the end of the first term.  We just came back after a 2-day look-around in Bahrain and are very unsure about the properties shown to us by the letting agent.  All the properties under 1300BD were very run-down and the agent led us to believe that it would be near impossible to find anything better for under that price.  We are thinking of coming back for a few days before the start of the new term to go see the school and hopefully see some more properties but are reluctant to involve the same agent.  We are looking to rent a 3-bedroom villa on a compound in Saar.  Could anyone please give us details of some reliable letting agents to arrange some viewings?

Thanks in advance!!!

hi my name is ahmed from bahrain . The agent mobile number399583390 his name is ronald .if u need any thing feel free to contact me

Thank you very much Ahmed!

Will get in touch with Ronald and let you know how we got on.

if u need any help feel free to contact me

Hi Mum in the Sun :) (like your username) and welcome to Expat.com and Bahrain!
Maybe you could have a look at Houses for rent in Bahrain in the Classifieds. There are a few properties in there.
Hope this helps!
Cheers
Arlette

Thanks Arlette!!:)

Will keep on checking the Classifieds section and hopefully find an ad for our new home there in the near future!