Looking for a drone flyer to film aerial shots in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Hi all! I am currently looking for someone that lives in Vietnam, in Ho Chi Minh City (or nearby) that owns a drone that can help me with filming some aerial shots. I will pay for your services.

I will be in Vietnam in the first week of November. Please let me know if you know anyone who owns a drone or if this is you!

Much appreciated!

Quoggybob wrote:

Hi all! I am currently looking for someone that lives in Vietnam, in Ho Chi Minh City (or nearby) that owns a drone that can help me with filming some aerial shots. I will pay for your services.

I will be in Vietnam in the first week of November. Please let me know if you know anyone who owns a drone or if this is you!

Much appreciated!

https://www.facebook.com/asiaflycam

Hi I know who have and I could help you many jobs here in HCMC.

656 Vo Van Kiet Street, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam  :)

It's funny, I was recently considering flying a drone in HCM, just for the fun of it because I like photography, but I figured the authorities would come down on me.  It's interesting to see all these companies operating and I wonder how long they will last.

DanFromSF wrote:

It's interesting to see all these companies operating and I wonder how long they will last.

All you need is a net gun (air operated) and a WiFi jammer. In fact, even if they use spread spectrum Furtaba's, my employers robotics section sells Furtaba blockers.

One way to get a new camera.

I suspect when the authorities learn what you can do with them there will be a reaction. We can only sell some of our robot equipment through a division of the Army who acts as our sales agent.

If anyone is interested in remote controlled high-powered gas powered model racing cars they have meets on Sunday mornings on Tan Trai halfway between Nguyen Luong Bang and Tan Phu. I was going around 55 kph when one of these cars overtook me!

Hi,

I have some friends who are expert drone pilots . They fly multirotors for some filming projects in HCM city.
We have some experience with shooting aerial footages.
Email me if you want to meet us . I can arrange you to meet and discuss with my friends.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Dear Sir.
I am Drone flyer in HCM VietNam. how can i help you? I can fly, design and produce Drone. please
   Thanks and best regard
      Vu

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : You are posting on an old thread!
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct