Regarding Degree Attestation

Dear Guru,

I am travelling to Riyadh next week, i am going to Join as an Consultant in Saudi Electricity Company but i don't know about my Visa category. I got my KSA visa here in India post University Verification from University + Cultural Attache attestation etc..My Question is,  in case i need to change my profession on Iqama in future,

1. Shall i need to repeat the above process? Please confirm...

2. Where the profession has mention in Visa ? ....Please confirm....Its all in Arabic which i am unable to understand..

Please help....Ankur

Arni,

Welcome to Saudi Arabia,

I do not want to guess for your question (  1) , may be our more seasoned friends will answer it,  for answer to q (2) profession, if you kindly PM me the scanned copy of the 'Work Contract" , I will translate it for you without any problem.

Can i have your personal id....?

(riazcdki) ( @ ) (gmail.com)

my PM is not working, registered a complain but no remedy, any suggestions?

Dear Friends,

4 months before i have been offered a job by a company in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. They send me offer letter through email which i have signed and sent them back. Later they sent me the attested offer letter and covering letters for my degree attestation which is done. The problem is that i have hired to work for a sister company of a Group. I have signed contract on letter head of sister company. But they send me attested letters on group letter head and told me that these are dummy contracts which are only for degree attestation. Now my degrees attestation is done from Saudi CUlture and Consulates. Now they have communicated that they have prepared Wakala which is under CoC attestation. I need to ask how many will it take to attest Wakala from Riyadh CoC? As on 16th August my medical report will be expired.

All i seek expert opinion and advice.

Hello Bhatti,

Kindly write a new thread for your question in order to attract maximum attention. I could not understand the question fully, kindly rephrase it. Thanks

My question is how many days will it take for company to attest wakala from Riyadh CoC?

Hi Ankur

Could you tell me how much time it took for you to get the degree attestation.

Its been around 4 months since I have submitted my degree for attestation and still there is no communication from Saudi Cultural Attache.

I would appreciate if you can share your email ID.

Regards

Aman

aman (dot) dove (at) gmail (dot) com

I am Manager in Saudi electricity Company from India. I can be of some help to you.  Regarding your profession how can anyone tell about it without seeing your visa. If you send me scanned copy of Visa I can translate for you. Regarding change of profession and attestation there is no need for any more attestation once you did it from ministry of culture and Saudi Embassy

Wakala attestation is 3 days job

Dear All,

Finally my degrees got attested, received wakala from my sponsor company. Now my case was submitted to Islamabad Embassy for visa stamp. My medical is expiring on 16th of this month. I need to ask will it effect my visa stamping as there are only two days left in validity of my medical? Will it be an issue?

Hai

I want attest my degree certificate , saudi embassy  (ind)  ask company letter.any body know about that ?
How to make that letter thats english  or arabic;
Any body know brefily write body of that letter
.....that letter chamber and sign mofa ..pls replay u r use full information

you can write to me ankur08091981 at yahoo dot com