New from this site, almost new to Al Ain

hi everybody,
hope all is well with u guys. im just new to this site and want to have new friends in net as well here in UAE . but particularly in AL Ain,but i can also go to Dubai and AD to meet new friends. im really having a hard time to spend weekends here in Al Ain, coz i dont have new friends, except my officemates and flatmates, but ofcourse on weekends they have their own activities too. I spend my weekends in DXB or AUH with my friends (old friends) then comeback to AL Ain but ofourse, i want to explore Al Ain too specially on weekdays with freinds....
anyway, hope to meet new one/s. even from AUh or DXB...
godbless everyone.

keep Smiling...

Hi Princessmia,

welcome to Expat.com..

I can be your friend... :)

Send me mail at [email protected]

Hi princessmia,
Welcome to Expat.com :)
Why don't you come to our next [Expat.com] meet up on 29th of July? All details are in this thread!
You'll be most welcome!
Cheers
FeeAcer

Share your expat experience!

Hi prinessmia, welcome to the forum, and feel free to join our big party on Thursday!

Hi I am new in this fourm, I am new to this site. Nationality Pakistani looking nice people to mingle and spend my week end with my alll fellow Expats

Welcome to Expat-blog Housemaster ! :)

Check out Al Ain expat network ! It's a good start to establish new contacts and make friends with your countrymen and other members from around the globe.

Hope that you meet lot of people soon.

Regards,
Sheetul