Find a job in Netherlands

Hi,

You are an expat living in Netherlands? Please share your experience!

What is the best way to find a job in Netherlands?

The Internet? Please tell us which are the most useful / effective websites for job seekers in Netherlands.

Recruitment agencies? Have you got their contact?

Newspapers? Which ones?

organizations?

Thanks in advance for your participation

Hi,
In fact, It is mission impossible !!!
You can use all methods. You can "remuer ciel et terre" in french terms, to fin a job, agencies, classifieds, you will always have the final anwser : "sorry, we can not hire you because you can not speak dutch !"
Except, if you have an opportinity to work for an international organization or your ambassies... or at least, you can create your own business dealing with your community... otherway, forget it and stay where you are.

Kind regards.
Lybil

I agree that it can be difficult finding work in the Netherlands to begin with. I recommend applying to companies directly and not going through agencies.  Most companies have their own internal recruitment personal and no longer rely on agencies.  There are a lot of Amsterdam companies that are hiring native European language speakers,  for help desk support. I lucked out and found work in Amsterdam at one of the companies called Stream. I recommend checking if they have any open positions.  Who knows, maybe you'll get lucky as well. I think the website is www.Stream.com.

I have lived here for 3 years and I have been looking for a job that will fit around my family. 
Then I discovered that the British company, Kleeneze, were starting up in Holland.  I was curious so I decided to join.  What a great decision it was.  You can earn money in your spare time, chosing your own hours.  It is so simple that anybody can do it and you have full back up and support.
If you would like to join, I strongly recommend it. 

If you would like any further information, I am willing to meet with you and discuss it.

email me first on [email protected] and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Check out Undutchables - http://www.undutchables.nl/. I've  heard this recruiting company can be difficult to work with at times, but if they can help you find a job it'll be worth it.

Also look at Expatica's job listings -
jobs.expatica.com/nl. This is a good site for finding English-language descriptions of bi-lingual (or tri-) jobs.

Yes, undutchables is a great choice.
I work for an International company based in Holland and approx. 45% of our employee base doesn't speak Dutch at all.

Mike