Profesional in mananging restourant.

hi,i am yahuza Rufai, i am young star of 23 years of age. am a ghanaian birth.i am a profesional in mananging restourant.i will like to be part of your respected network

Jude Nkrumah wrote:

hi,i am yahuza Rufai, i am young star of 23 years of age. am a ghanaian birth.i am a profesional in mananging restourant.i will like to be part of your respected network

Welcome to the forum

If you are looking to go to Australia the first thing to do is see if you qualify for a visa. For visa information and applications www.immi.gov.au 
To be honest there is not much work around in Australia for local people so any expats will not get a job unless they have a unique skill that cannot be found in Australia.
If you are of the correct age, you could apply for a working holiday visa.
Australia is not a cheap country to live in. Cost of living is very high.

Am Yahuza rufai , what about farming .as ghanian i know more about plant and crops and if am able to move to Australie i can help in food producimg

Hi Jude Nkrumah,

A new topic has been created on the Australia forum.

Jude Nkrumah wrote:

Am Yahuza rufai , what about farming .as ghanian i know more about plant and crops and if am able to move to Australie i can help in food producimg

Read my previous post and see if you qualify for a visa.
On a working holiday visa you can work on farms, or fruit picking, cropping etc.

Jude Nkrumah wrote:

Working holiday visa for farm work.

Jude Nkrumah wrote:

Working holiday visa for farm work