Hobbies any one?

Hi everybody,
I'd like to know about your hobbies (apart from hanging out... LOL), especially those ladies who are not working in Dubai! but not only of course!
Thanks
Arlette

I do photography, i love capturing precious moments :-)

Hi Jazzie,
Happy to see that we're at least 2 in Dubai to have a hobby! :lol::lol::lol:
I also love photography BTW and also I started doing fantasy jewelry back when I was in KSA and would like to continue once I'm completely settled here!

Yes I am also into photography.. but would like to gather some ppl to do a short movie.. and showcase it on the web! Let me know if anyone has a similar interest!

I also love taking photos, than, I do painting sometimes,...
Arlette, fantasy jewlery sounds interesting:)

Hi Arlette ,
sorry but  i think i need to ask rather than make a wrong assumption.

May please know what is fantasy jewelry?

thanks

Hi Jazzie,
Well it's jewelry made with various beads (sometimes beads that you make yourself with Fimo or similar) that you create yourself! I'm not a jeweler LOL

Thaks Arlette :)

would love to see some of your work ..

Oups! Haven't started as yet because I'm probably going to move in a few weeks time so didn't unpack my personal effects yet! But really would love to give it a go...

Its really tough. What do you call a man who doesnt have a hobby.

A person wiothout hobby!:)

Arlette, some of my fienda make jewlery with fimo and silver, it's a nice way to express your creativity.

Mila_777 wrote:

some of my fienda make jewlery with fimo and silver, it's a nice way to express your creativity.

oh yes? Would have liked to meet with them! are they member here? You know I was still at the start of it when I moved and my stuff is still in the trunks! Do they find their materials here? Could you ask them the location of shops? I'll need fresh ones...

Would have liked to attend a workshop of some kind... because you find a lot of information on the internet but still it's better to see it "in live"!

Unforunately they don't live here, but I will send you links so that you can see jewlery they make, and exchange ideas:)

And maybe you can find more informations at expat.woman.com!