Best website for looking for work?

Hi can anyone recommend any good websites for looking for work in KL or Malaysia in general? Any good sites for networking etc.?

Terima Kasih,

Anthony

Foreigners don't get work by applying through websites.  They have to network here in Malaysia.  It's a closed shop until you get here and then it can be very difficult to find work.  So get your wife to network on your behalf as she has more influence than any job website in Malaysia.

you mean you want to do freelance work?

Thanks again, Gravitas, sounds like a good idea.

Hi - Malaysiagraphicdesign - my question relates more to employment and what's the best general approach.

Thanks,

Anthony

Hi all,

I agree that it's better if you find a job through network. However, you may look for job opportunities on jobstreet, linkedin, Expat.com, or website of your Irish community in Malaysia. There are plenty of job-seek websites here.

Hi as Gravitas said online is next to useless in Malaydia for foreigners.

You need to network. Actually really bad idea to come to Malaysia without a job or 50k in the bank (USD). Always get a job then come.

Rarely people do - I know a few who did but takes legwork and often pay is 50-75% less than rate offered to a person hired overseas doing the same job.